Corporate Group Lessons
Power Japanese will design a course tailored to the needs and level of any group. Courses can target specific business language fields or goals on the one hand, or aim to build more general language knowledge and skills on the other.
Do you know how to exchange business cards correctly? Do you understand the importance of greetings, body language and hand gestures? Do you know how to show interest, how to interject, agree or show that you are listening?
Small Group Language Courses for Business
We are experienced in working with both large and small corporations and organizations.
We will take care of testing course participants (we will administer a diagnostic test to assess the levels of students), forming groups, confirming start dates and disseminating information. Alternatively, you can step in and take control of any of these processes if you prefer. Once a course is underway, you can view lesson reports from the trainer and review attendance.Materials are chosen according to the course plan. In most cases, a textbook will form the base of the course though supplementary materials will aid in targeting specific topics of emphasis and trouble areas.
Prior to the beginning of any tailor-made group course, the following will occur:
1) Students complete a Needs Analysis form.
2) If they are not complete beginners, a Language Level Test.
3) Power Communication will supply either a standard Needs Analysis form, or one designed specifically for your company's needs.
4) Students will undergo a 15-minute pre-course oral assessment by telephone, Skype or in person.
For company courses, Power Japanese will ensure the course is compatible with your Learning & Development Strategy.
1) A complete analysis of your needs will be done and goals set prior to each course.
2) A course plan will then be drawn up, evaluated, discussed and, where necessary modified by Power Japanese.
3) Your trainer will be fully briefed prior to the start of the course.
What will you learn? Course syllabi cover grammar, vocabulary, and skills work and communicative based lessons. The language you learn is designed to be used outside the classroom from lesson one. Syllabi are flexible as our teachers will adapt their learning plans to the specific level, aims and interests of the classes.
These courses are great for individuals or as part of a company-wide training or benefit scheme, and offer:
A fun, interactive and stimulating way to learn on your own schedule.
A friendly atmosphere and a great way to meet people while putting your language skills to use.